We hereunder lay down the Contract Rules so that you can enjoy the shopping
at our web site with confidence longer and longer.
Your kind understanding and cooperation would be highly appreciated.
- 1. No returns and no exchanges of the items are acceptable.
*We will accept the item returned only in case that there are some deviations
from the specifications of your ordered item.
In such case, please notify us of the detailed deviations within one week
after you receive the item in hand. And then please send back the item
to us at your own expense.
After we make sure that the item returned is certainly in the same condition
as that before the dispatch from Japan, we will refund the amount of money
- 2. The remittance or settlement is made only in Japanese Yen, and the exchange
risk is owed by you.
- 3. The delivery charges are paid by you, which are quoted by us when you
request for the quotation. (The delivery charges depend upon the area of
delivery or the volume of cargo.)
- 4. The bank charges in making your remittance or settlement of the charges
are paid by you.
- 5. The ordered item is dispatched after our confirmation of your remittance
or settlement of all the charges.
- 6. No cancellation of the order placed by you is acceptable, for any reason
whatsoever, after our confirmation of your remittance or settlement of
- 7. We assume no obligation to any troubles or issues at the custom house
or on the delivery etc. in your country. Therefore, please be sure to check
for yourself whether it is required to get some permit, approval or application
for the import or the delivery of the sword etc. in your country, before
you place the order for the sword with us.
- 8. The charges for the insurance against accidents or loss, theft or robbery
during the delivery are paid by you, which are quoted by us if you request
us to arrange the insurance.
- 9. It is possible that the sword may be sold out when you place the order.
- 10. No reservation is acceptable. "First come, first served."
[Exemption Clauses on & after Contract]
- 1. We assume no obligation to any damage or loss of the item by accidents,
theft or robbery during the delivery.
- 2. We assume no obligation to any troubles or issues at the custom house
or on the delivery etc. in your country.
- 3. We assume no obligation to any accidents, theft, robbery, damage or
deterioration of the item after the delivery.
- 4. We assume no obligation to any accidents, hurts or injuries in case
that you do not conform to "Caution on the Handling of Sword"
[Exemption Clauses on this Web Site]
- 1. The contents posted on this web site are subject to change or deletion
without any notice, and are not guaranteed to be updated at all time. Also,
this web site may be interrupted or closed without any notice at any time.
- 2. We assume no obligation to any loss or damage suffered for some incorrect
contents, some contents falsified by the others, or some errors/accidents
in transmitting data on this web site.
- 3. We assume no obligation to any loss or damage suffered for the use of
this web site and all the other web sites entered through this web site.
[Attention on the Shopping at this Web Site]
- 1. The photographs of the items on this web site may seem to be slightly
different from the actual appearance of the items.
- 2. No returns and no exchanges of the items are acceptable.
- 3. The ordered item is dispatched after our confirmation of your remittance
or settlement of all the charges.
- 4. It takes around three weeks to dispatch the ordered item from Japan,
because all the swords are registered officially in Japan and each sword
must be granted the export permit.